Roeing Government Solutions
Roeing’s Government Solutions is a case management platform designed to provide organizations the technology infrastructure to manage the delivery of services and optimize the outcomes of those services. The Government Solutions platform consists of a suite of case management-based solutions for the following social service related programs:
- Adult Protective Services
- Energy Assistance
- Weatherization Assistance
Roeing’s Government Solutions case management system will provide program managers the business intelligence needed to trend and share data that can be consumed to support policy outcomes and program management decisions.
- Reporting - Reporting incidents of abuse is easy via a web portal, mobile application or a call center interface.
- Investigation – A systematic process of documenting and validating identities and events of the reported abuse.
- Assessment – Comprehensive assessment built on industry best practices to profile service needs.
- Case Management – Building a profile of the case history in a consolidated view with the client’s service needs attached to a schedule of interactions and service deliverables.
- Monitoring – Analyze client and provider interactions as well as case status in order to proactively alert case managers of activities, tasks and events due dates and outcome benchmarks.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – Real-time and historical reporting of incidents, case status, activities and other data to assure service is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Dashboards – Key Performance Indicator (KPI) views allows all levels of the service delivery chain (investigators, case managers, administrators, and the public) to track the performance of the program to assure that the projected outcomes are achieved.