Title: Lead Power Apps Developer / Architect
Reports to: Director of Software Solutions
Classification: Salaried Non Exempt
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full Time
This position will serve as the technical lead for our Power Apps team. The Power Apps team designs, develops, tests, debugs, and troubleshoots applications built on the Power Apps Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM. The lead developer will lead technical aspects of the development process to support the development team as well as build their skills. The lead developer will be part of the design of the application architecture and determination of the tooling used to build the applications. This requires excellent communication skills to work with other members of the team as well as customers and vendors who have varying levels of technical skills and understanding.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a technical lead for the Power Apps Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM
- Create and collaborate on the architectural design of applications we develop
- Lead code reviews and provide guidance and mentoring to the development team
- Develop software applications on the Power Apps Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM
- Interpret business and functional requirements to provide technical solutions
- Skilled in diagnosing and debugging issues in applications to provide resolutions, identify causes, and anticipate implications of the issue and resolution
- Lead the technical design and work with other developers to create solutions
- Participate in the software lifecycle process from design to deployment
- Assist documentation and testing personnel
- Consistently meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
- Work effectively in a team environment and balance individually assigned work
- Lead, mentor and assist other developers through knowledge sharing and cross-training
- Work independently and be customer service oriented
- Acquire and maintain additional technical skills for professional development
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel will be required for this position.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior development or architect position with a focus on the Power Apps Platform or Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to develop custom applications that extend the existing platform functionality
- Extensive experience with most of the following:
- Configuration and Customization of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Power Apps Model Drive App development
- Power Apps Canvas App development
- Power Apps Portals development
- Workflow development
- Business Process flows
- CRM Plugin development using Visual Studio
- HTML 5
- Web service development to call CRM and Power Platform API’s
- Power Automate
- Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform solutions and deployments
- Azure DevOps
- Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Background checks – criminal, civil, employment, and education required. Drug screening in compliance with drug free workplace standards.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Founded in 1979 in Lafayette, IN, Roeing is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. Roeing’s differentiation is that it specialized on both Software Development and Infrastructure Managed Services. A true dev/ops shop with I/P and a team of more than 50 IT and business professionals. Roeing serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. Roeing is committed to providing the most leading-edge technology solutions, and with that, ensures that staff stay current on crucial certifications and affiliations.
|Roeing IT Solutions is an “Equal Opportunity Employer,” and prohibits, in all employment – related practices and decisions, discrimination, harassment or prejudicial treatment against any person based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy related conditions, age, disability, veteran status, or otherwise as provided by federal, state or local law.|