Roeing has developed a variety of custom applications for state and local government focused on case management and grant management, and also has deep experience in developing a broad range of custom solutions.
- APSconnect – A modular data management system built specifically for the Adult Protective Services Community.
- EAPconnect – Designed to manage the LIHEAP program at the State and Community Action Agency level.
- CAAconnect – A best in class digital platform designed to facilitate the identification of all people receiving services.
- WAPconnect – A web-based data management software for The U.S. Department of Energy Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) and other energy assistance programs.
- HFAconnect – A comprehensive data management system designed to automate the application process, grant award, project monitoring, project and grant compliance monitoring, financial claims submission and funds management of statewide housing authorities.